the hackspace, aka the tinned tip, aka chez moi
tools i love way more than i expected to:
- ts-100 soldering iron with ironOS
- miniDSO DS213 pocket digital storage oscilloscope
- saleae logic probe (pro 8)
- pocketchip w/ uart adapter (as a portable serial terminal) update: pocketchip dead. :(
- logitech mx master 2
- 60% keyboard (mx brown, xda keycaps, kinda weeb)
- my big fucken desk (72"x30" with motorized frame)
and some other useful equipment:
- creality ld-002r 3d resin printer
- small (about 4"x4") vacuum form
- screen printing registration station
- tektronix t445b oscilloscope (shared ownership with sage)
- dremel 4300
- circular saw, drill, sockets, etc.
- assorted electronics gear, meters, strippers, crimpers etc.
- b&w laser printer
- moar tables
some materials i try to keep stocked:
- uv resin, isopropyl, abs sheets (for vacuum form), model paints
- clear-coat spray paint for plastics + a couple base colors
- screen printing inks, photoemulsion, squeegees, various mesh screens
- resistors, capacitors, transistors, pots, etc.
- leds, switches, wires, connectors, etc.
- perfboard, solder, wick, etc.
- copper-clad board and ferric chloride
- metric bolts, nuts, and washers (mostly small machine screws)
- various foams and cardboards, smallish lumber (mostly salvage)
- gaffing tape, electrical tape, packing tape, double-sided tape, velcro tape
- hot glue, super glue, rubber cement, barge glue
- pilot g2 pens, sharpies (red and black), ticonderoga pencils
- moleskine-style (specifically: flat-binding) graph paper notebooks
anachronauts have an open invitation to the hackspace. just hmu beforehand. i have a spare furnished bedroom and live almost walking distance from the airport, too. p.s., anyone want to start a hacker-house coop?comments